People often wonder where to go for their haircut; a barber shop or a hair salon. The answer to that question can vary from the need of the person to their personal preference. But there are some key differences you should know to choose which one is best for you. Here are the major differences:
What are they?
Barber shop is someplace where usually men go and the purpose is to make hair shorter and for routine shave whereas, a hair salon offers services regarding hair styling, cutting and coloring for both men and women.
What do they do?
A typical barber like those working in a barber shop Dubai Marina offer exceptional haircuts in any style or design you want. They also offer massage and shampoo if that is needed. On the other hand, an average hair salon in Dubai Marina serves the customers with innovative hair styling and modification of hair for all genders.
How is the experience?
If you are someone who just wants a flat-top or a military style haircut, you will love the barber shop experience. The barber shops do not demand too much details about the service you avail. You just have to give them a major detail and they will figure out the rest. More than that, barber shops are often called as the hub for male meetups as barber shops serve males only.
In case you are looking for something a bit more detailed and precise, head to a nearby Dubai Marina hair salon. The salons have numerous options for haircuts, styling, coloring and products that are sued on you. They ask you every detail before doing anything with your hair, which is why hair salons are preferred by the female customers.
Services they provide
A barber shop has limited services compared to the hair salon; they are:
- Variety of haircuts for men
- Relaxing hot towel that soothes the scalp
- Shave, eyebrow and mustache trimming
- Hair and shoulder massage
- Trimming the beard
- Shampoo and conditioner services
A hair salon has wide range of options and services for your hair, they are:
- All designs of haircut for both males and females
- Hair styling for men and women
- Hair dye and color change
- Highlights and streaks and numerous hair modifications
- Hair shampooing and conditioning
- Hair treatments such as keratin treatment, hair detox treatment and hot oil treatment.