Being tall means that you are famous or you must be an athlete who is very demanding and people will be asking to take pictures for you and different stores of big and tall in Dubai or the plus size stores in Dubai will ask you to become their model and you will be paid whatever you ask them to. And your name will be written in the world records and on different places of the world and there are different perks as well. But did you know that there is a whole list of men who are said to be tallest and if you want to know about them, then we are here to tell you about them;
- The first tallest man was discovered in Ireland and there, he was called the tallest man alive and that was way back in 1806 and he was 8 feet and 1 inch which means 2.46 meters and his name was Patrick Cotter Obrien.
- Then this guy’s record was broken by the tallest teenager in the world ever and he was four inches taller than Patrick. He was measured at 8 feet and 5 inches which means 2.45 meters and the amazing thing was that he was only 17 which means that he still had time to grow taller and his name was Robert Wadlow and this was announced in 1935.
- In 1940, Robert again broke his record because he was again measured and now he was at 8 feet and 11 inches which means he was 2.72 meters and this was also the tallest man in the world of medical history as well.
- After the death of Robert, the record was again to be taken place and in 1970, an American named Don Koehler became the tallest man in the world and his age was 44 and he was measured at 8 feet and 2 inches which means 2.48 meters the amazing part is that he has twin sisters who were also extra tall and he died in 1981 in Chicago.
- In 2011, a man from Morocco appeared and he was also said to be the tallest man and he was measured at 8 feet and 0.97 inches and his name was Brahim Takioullah and till now there is no other tallest man in Morocco.